Jul 31, 2014

Teddy Bears

We drew teddy bears with art pencils and then we wrote about them. Here are some of our stories.

On Wednesday my class drew teddy bears. Then Dianne put them on the wall. We looked at them. My teddy bear has a nose and eyes. My teddy bear is fluffy and he has ears. He is cuddly. My teddy bear is a little bit big. He is flat. He is good. I felt happy about my teddy bear.

by Casey


Last week we drew the best bear that we could. Of course it looked like a bear. I can make my pencil whisper and talk. The easiest is shout! Every bear is furry with fat paws. Some look soft. I feel happy about drawing teddies because they looked like teddy bears.

by Max

My teddy bear has a nose and eyes. he has lots of hair. The hair is like a fluffy sponge. We made them with Dianne at school. I felt happy about it. i had fun when we drew him.

by Sam

No comments:

Post a Comment